As per the Legislative Decree n.196 of June 30, 2003 (“Personal Information Protection Code”), we would like to inform you that the treatment of your personal information will strictly follow the principles of the aforementioned Act. In particular we adhere to the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and safeguard of your rights and privacy.
Under art.13 of the Legislative Decree n.196/2003 we therefore provide you with the following information:
1. Personal information submitted by you will be used to fulfil reservations booked on “www.hosteras.it” and, eventually, on affiliated websites. In some cases your information might be also used for marketing purposes (i.e. to send a newsletter).
2. The processing of your information will be done through electronic means.
3. If you choose not to submit your information the processing of reservation will be affected with the result that you will not be able to enter the contract. In any case you may choose whether to receive marketing and promotional messages.
4. We may disclose your information to others only when this is necessary to complete your reservation (i.e. to the hotel you booked).
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
5. The holder of the processing of your information is Hosteras Srl, a fully owned subsidiary of Meridies Holding Srl, via N. Sauro, 8/10 - 09123 Cagliari – Italy.
6. If you have further questions regarding the safeguard of your privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. At any time you may exercise your rights against the holder of the personal information processing, as stated under art.7 of the Legislative Decree n.196/2003, hereby fully quoted for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n.196/2003, art.7 – Accessing your personal information and other right granted to you
7.1. It is your right to get confirmation and to receive intelligible communication of the existence of personal information that may identify you, also when not yet registered.
7.2. It is your right to acknowledge:
7.2.1. the source of the personal information;
7.2.2. the scope and the way your information is processed;
7.2.3. the logics behind electronic data processing;
7.2.4. the identity of the holder, the handler and the representative as designated according to art.5, paragraph 2;
7.2.5. the subjects or the category of subjects to whom your information may be disclosed or that may acknowledge your information as designated representatives in the territory of the State, or as a person in charge.
7.3. It is your right to obtain:
7.3.1. The update, the amendment or, if in your own interest, the integration of your personal information;
7.3.2. The cancellation, the change into anonymous form or the block of the personal information when processed in breach of the law, including information that does not need to be stored according to the purpose of its collection or subsequent processing;
7.3.3. A declaration stating that operations described in paragraphs 7.3.1 and 7.3.2 have been communicated, including their content, to those to whom your personal information has been disclosed, except when such a task is impossible or when the means it necessitates are clearly not proportioned to the safeguarded right.
7.4. It is also your right to oppose, in full or in part:
7.4.1. When your reasons are legally bonded to the processing of your personal information as well as related to the purpose of its collection;
7.4.2. To the processing of your personal information when in relation to advertising or direct sale campaigns, to the performance of market researches or to the sending of marketing communications.