Villasimius from € 100 Hotel Sa Suergia
Villasimius from € 50 Green Village Resort
Villasimius from € 60 Cruccuris Resort
Villasimius from € 140 Residence Palm Village
Villasimius from € 60 Residence Cormoran
Villasimius from € 90 Hotel Cormoran
Villasimius from € 115 Residence Le Bouganville
Villasimius from € 41
la tua struttura
Hotel Cala Caterina: Description
The Hotel Cala Caterina is situated in one of the most evocative corners of the south-east coast of Sardinia, a few minutes away from the town of Villasimius (5 km) and close to its new and well equipped tourist port (2 km).
This delightful villa, nestled like a gem between the Mediterranean scrub and the crystal clear sea, is built in typical Mediterranean style and blends perfectly with the surrounding environment. The garden is framed by a long and shady colonnade; you will find a sheltered relaxation area next to the elegant pool. Its secluded position makes this hotel a true oasis of peace and serenity.
Cala Caterina resort has facilities like a spacious hall, a refined restaurant offering local and international cuisine and a bar with an outdoor area overlooking the wonderful swimming pool. In the surrounding garden you will find, from June through to September, our beauty centre, where you can enjoy a massage, at an extra cost.
The hotel also has an elevator and an unsupervised parking area.
The town of Villasimius, with its shops, restaurants and services, is just a few minutes away.
The 48 rooms are tastefully furnished and are equipped with satellite TV, air-conditioning, telephone, minibar and safe and have private facilities with bath or shower, hair dryer.
The classic rooms, situated on the ground floor with a patio or the first floor superior rooms that have a balcony offer different levels of comfort. The interior design is in line with the Mediterranean style that characterises the entire resort: the bed heads, as well as the antique bedside tables, the batik and the pictures decorating the rooms reflect the same influence.
The furniture is predominantly wooden and of pastel shade with more intense nuances given by the interior design items like vases, pictures, carpets and bedspreads. The TV screen is framed by a spacious wardrobe.
The beautiful Cala Caterina beach is just 100 metres away; it is a small sandy bay surrounded by cliffs and rocks, where our guests can enjoy free of charge beach umbrellas, sun beds and beach towels.
Cala Caterina is framed by one of the most evocative corners of Sardinia; the hotel offers all the charm and magic of the island. Its secluded position makes this hotel a true oasis of peace and serenity.
Spoken languages: Italian, English, French, German.
Opening season: 12 Mai - 30 September.
The property has 48 rooms, check availability and book now.
Hotel Cala Caterina: Facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Luggage Storage
Hotel Cala Caterina: Terms & ConditionsCheck-in: 14:00 - 00:00 - Check-out: 08:00 - 10:00
The full amount of the booked services will be required by bank transfer or credit card at the time of booking. Accepted credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS.
Children reductions when sharing room with two adults
- Infant from 0 to 3 years old not completed: free of charge, with baby-cot and meals to settle upon request;
- Children from 3 to 12 years old not completed: reduction of 50% on adult's rate, in additional bed.
Following penalty charges will apply: - for cancellations made within 30 to 15 days before check-in, 30% of the total booking amount will be charged. - for cancellations made within 14 to 8 days before check-in, 50% of the total booking amount will be charged. - for cancellations made within 7 to 3 days before check-in, 80% of the total booking amount will be charged. - for cancellations made within 2 to 0 days before check-in and no-show, will be charged in full.
- Compulsory tourist tax to settle on property: Euro 2,00 per day per person from 11 years old (subject to changes).
- Pets are not allowed.
Terms and Conditions
To see Terms & Conditions please refer to: Terms & Conditions
This property requires a minimum stay of 3 nights, of 7 nights from 28/07 to 24/08.
Hotel Cala Caterina: Location & directions
The Hotel is situated in Localita' Cala Caterina, 5 km far away from Villasimius.
From Cagliari: drive on the coastal road SP 17 which connect Quartu S. Elena to Villasimius. Just before arriving to Villasimius turn right at Campolongu exit and follow directions to Porto Turistico. It is a route of about 45 km on a panoramic road and it lasts about one hour.