from € 10 B&B Villa Agnese
Badesi from € 55 Residence Costa del Turchese
Badesi from € 20 Hotel Marinedda Thalasso & Spa
from € 94 Appartamenti Borgo Spiaggia Isola Rossa
from € 13 Hotel Relax Torreruja Thalasso & Spa
from € 78 Residence Badus
Badesi from € 24 Isola Rossa Appartamenti Superior
from € 17
la tua struttura
Isola Rossa Appartamenti Standard: Description
Isola Rossa, was born as a small fisherman's town. Now is an important northwest Sardinia tourism center. The coast has three main beaches with a very white sand: The "Longa" beach, the "Femini"( = women in our dialect) beach, which takes the name of an historical situation, when in the '50 years, women sunbathing and swimming separated from man and the "Marinedda" beach at more o less 500 m far. The small touristic harbor situated in the town is a newly built, that guarantees all services for fishing and amusement. Isola Rossa is exclusive in its reality and a very comfortable place for families with children, because beaches and all services are very near to the apartments. You can forget your car during your holiday. The apartments Isola Rossa Appartamenti Standard are spread from a minimum of 50 m to a maximum of 200 m from the beach. At the floor they have a common space outside, or a balcony. Very comfortable, they are furnished in the style of the owners.
Spoken languages: Italian, English, French, German.
Opening season: 2 March - 26 October.
Check availability and book now.
Isola Rossa Appartamenti Standard: Facilities
- Pets Allowed
Isola Rossa Appartamenti Standard: Terms & ConditionsCheck-in: 17:00 - 20:00 - Check-out: 09:00 - 10:00
20% of the total amount will be required by bank transfer or credit card at the time of booking. The balance amount will be settled on property.
No penalty charge will apply for cancellations made 14 days before check-in. A cancellation charge equal to the requested deposit will apply for cancellations made between 13 and 1 day before check-in. Cancellations made on the day of arrival, no-shows and early departure will be charged in full.
COMPULSORY EXTRA COSTS TO SETTLE ON PROPERTY
- Weekly Forfait (electricity/water/gas): Euro 30,00 per person per week (except children under 3 years);
- Check-out cleaning: Euro 40,00 Euro Two-rooms apartment, Euro 50,00 for Three-rooms apartment, Euro 60,00 for Four-rooms apartment. Cleaning of the kitchenette and waste disposal must be made by the customer, otherwise the cleaning is increased of 50%;
- Deposit: Euro 100,00, refundable at the end of the stay, assuming no damage or misuse of the apartment has incurred.
OPTIONAL EXTRA-COSTS TO SETTLE ON PROPERTY (to require at time of booking)
- Baby cot (on request): Euro 25,00 per week. For baby-cot brought by the guest, no supplement;
- Extra bed (on request): Euro 50,00 per week;
- Bed linen and towels: Euro 15,00 per person, per change;
- Washing-machine-Hire: Euro 35,00 per week, Euro 60,00 for 2 weeks;
- Pets: small pets allowed, on payment of extra cleaning (50% more per apartment).
Terms and Conditions
To see our Terms & Conditions please refer to: Terms & Conditions
This property requires minimum stays of 7 nights with arrivals and departures on Saturdays and Tuesdays from 29/06 to 07/09, and minimum stays of 5 nights with arrivals and departures every day in the remaining periods.
Reception hours: 09.00-13.00 / 16.00 to 20.00. Late arrivals must be notified in advance, to ensure a good service.
Isola Rossa Appartamenti Standard: Location & directions
Trinità d'Agultu e Vignola is located in the province of Olbia-Tempio in the north east of the island, known for the beauty of its coast culminating in the places of Isola Rossa and Costa Paradiso. Situated midway between Alghero and Olbia, Trinità d'Agultu e Vignola is easily reachable from two airports.
From Olbia: take the SS127 towards Tempio Pausania and continue along the SP74 towards the coast.
From Alghero: take the SS127bis towards Sassari and continue along the SS672 towards Trinità d'Agultu e Vignola.